Niche Marketing it’s all about chasing the long tail.
As people get more used to search engines their search habits change too, no longer do we see people typing one word in to the search boxes, we now see people typing in 2, 3, 4. sometimes more, words in and also complete phrases.
The smarter SEO’s saw this trend a number of years ago and started optimising for longtail phrases knowing these are easier to rank for, the traffic is increasing, and more importantly conversion rates on short phrases appears higher than conversion rates on single word searches.
- UKSBD Goes HTTPS
- Portable Wheelchair Ramps
- Wheelchair Friendly Garden Furniture
- You wouldn’t fire a man ’till he finished his Texan bar would you
- Wheelchair ramps site updated
- Total Butler Oil Central Heating Oil : Butler Fuels – A GB Oils brand
- UK Small Business Directory goes Left for Left Handers Day
- 2 Bedroom Cotswold Holiday Cottage
- Guitar Repairs Chipping Norton Oxfordshire
- Aerolight Extra Wheelchair Ramp
- How to Increase Your Google+ View Count
- Access Appraisals Limited Warwickshire
- Google+ Posts
- Willow on NRAC
- Adam Masterchef the professionals 2013 UK
- Have You Been Plus Jacked?
- Google+ Profiles in SERPs
- Plus Jacked
- Willow on Sim64
- Most recent video talking about Penguin 2.1 by Matt Cutts
- Ask the Google Authorship Expert
- WordPress Plugins for Google Authorship
- Latest Video of the Google Authorship Dance
- The speculation has to start somewhere