New code of practice for garages and mechanics
New code of practice for garages launched for mechanics and garages.
Main features of a mechanics code of practice;
The mechanics vow.
We promise to honour the code of practice at all times and;
- When estimating work, not bump up the price if the punter is in a smart suit.
- Not talk condescendingly to women, even though most don’t know the difference between a tail exhaust and a big end.
- Not assume money left in ashtrays or down the sides of seats is a tip.
- Keep our Jo Guest calenders out of site of all punters.
- Not to break parts of the motor, show it to the customer, and say “here’s your problem guv.”
code of practice for garages